Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Toothbrush Wars

I like medium bristles, Mark likes soft. I like simple, Mark likes the high-tech. I wanted pink, and Mark wanted grey. I wanted to just get a two pack, because we live together now and I thought it was cute that we could buy a two pack of toothbrushes. Did we? NOPE! Mark and I are very specific on our toothbrush selection I have learned, as we both picked up and inspected every toothbrush down the aisle at Walmart :) So as I left the with my medium, simple pink toothbrush, and Mark had his grey high tech soft bristles, I realized something.... WE ARE FREAKS!

3 comments:

  1. I love that I can call you freaks my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Casey! Living with a boy is lots of fun, but you'll find all sorts of random crazy things like this as you go along! :)

    ReplyDelete