Well, as Friday rolls around and I look back at the week, all I can remember is how many cupcakes I've had this week! My friend Leigh made funfetti cupcakes and brought Mark and I eight cupcakes. I immediately ate one, and put the rest into containers for the week. When I woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen, a WHOLE CONTAINER was gone of cupcakes! I knew immediately that Mark had taken a whole container to work to keep them away from me. Well that wasn't going to fly folks. I told him he better bring three out of those four cupcakes home that night (I was nice and let him have one).
So that night I sat down to have a glass of milk and a cupcake, and Mark decided to tell me I could only have one. I'm not sure if he thought he was the boss of me or what, but I was quick to prove him wrong. As he stood up to go to the kitchen, I lurched at the container of cupcakes and we wrestled over it until I yanked that cupcake out and shoved the whole thing in my mouth! :)
So Mark learned his lesson- DO NOT GET IN BETWEEN ME AND A CUPCAKE! And I learned my lesson- eating two cupcakes a day for a whole week is not good for the diet, but it sure is good for the soul :)
Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment