Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day One

Well folks, Hurricane Mark has entered my apartment! As I sit here at my desk, he is back at home moving all his junk in. This whole blog stems from my experience at lunch.

I went home for lunch to see my sweet little fiance, and as I open the door, I see golf clubs laying out all over the living room, ziploc bags of receipts all over the counter, golf shoes in the kitchen, towels hanging over every door, clothes PACKED into the closet, and there stands Mark with a big smile on his face.

Looks like I'm going to have to teach him the art of organization :)

But even though I look around and it about causes a mini heart attack, I can't help but be so happy he is here. After being in separate cities for 5 years this is a much needed break we both need! It's going to be an interesting summer... hope you all get a few laughs as we take our journey :)

4 comments:

  1. I have no doubts that we will laugh...thanks for including me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Make sure you make your entries nice and long - I need something to read while I am at work! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont forget there is always prissy to the rescue...i mean...escape...you can always come to kc and dump mark in springfield with Levi if you need to get away! Love you! It's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to days 2-6?? C'mon, some of us here are bored at work!!

    ReplyDelete