Last night was the perfect night for a walk down the road to Braum's for some ice cream, so I begged Mark to come along. We took off and little did I know it would be a date night I will never forget! I jumped on Mark's back and he gave me a piggy back ride for quite a trek! I was laughing so hard and the more I laughed the more I realized I wasn't sure why I was laughing!
Mark dropped me off his back and we walked into Braum's to get my fave hot fudge and banana sundae, then started the trek back. That's when I realized right then and there I was the happiest girl on the planet. Even though I spilt the ice cream all down my shirt, I just held Mark's arm and nothing could have been wrong at that moment. It made every hard time of missing each other and driving hours just to see each other worth it. This moment was what we fought for.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment